Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Here are my 29 week pregnancy pictures. I'm actually 30 weeks pregnant, but haven't gotten that picture taken yet. I guess things have been a little busy around here. My belly is really sticking out now. I feel like it took forever to finally start looking pregnant. Now, my belly has taken over! I'm so big! I can't imagine getting any bigger, although I know that this is just the beginning of the really big stage. Along with my growth has come a few pregnancy aches. My lower back has really started hurting. It's not a constant pain, but can really be severe at times. It's probably the worst first thing in the morning when I get out of bed and any time I move after being in one position for too long. But, I don't want to complain too much about this because it is not serious and a little back pain is totally worth the end result of this pregnancy - our baby! If this is the biggest pregnancy complication I will experience, then I am a very lucky girl!

29 Weeks Posted by Picasa

No comments: