Sunday, October 18, 2009

A girl and her baby. . .

In case I haven't mentioned it yet, Bella has become quite the little mommy. Her baby (whose name is also 'Bella') goes with her everywhere. When I say it's time to go Bella quickly grabs her baby, her purse, and sometimes a blanket and baby bottle filled with water. She changes her baby's clothes right down to the diaper. And when she doesn't know that I'm listening, I hear her talking to baby, explaining how things work. She's so good to her little ones. I've gathered quite the collection of photos where baby pops up. Here are a few. . .

heading off to church. . . getting ready for bed. . .
at the park. . . can't forget to buckle her in. . . off to the pool (in Hershey). . . at ballet class. . . in the wagon with Graydon. . . in the high chair (notice that she's wearing a bib here). . .
apple picking. . . This is just a summary of photos. I don't have pictures of baby at church or the grocery store or in bed with Bella at night and the tons of other places that baby shows up at. She is pretty much another member of our family.

3 comments:

Mary said...

oh my god...that is just too cute!!!

The Josephs Family said...

I love those pictures! How adorable! I especially like the tooth brushing picture - Oral hygeine is important!

Kreuser Family said...

OMGOSH!!! How cute! I love the ballet one! Haha she is so funny!!
Can't wait to see you guys in December! I want to hold Grady boy and hug Bella Boo so bad!!
Ava is gonna have so much fun playing with her cousins! I cannot wait!