Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Isabella!!!

Isabella turns four years old today! I love being this little girl's mommy and am looking forward to a day of celebration! Here is Bella in birthdays past:

November 30th, 2005
November 30th, 2006November 30th, 2007November 30th, 2008After this evening, I'll have a November 30th, 2009 photo! In the mean time, here's the birthday slideshow that I put together for Miss Bella!

(There is music in the slideshow, so you will want to scroll down to the bottom to pause the Christmas music before pressing play on the slideshow). :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Bella!

Lori Benetti said...

happy birthday Isabella!! I cannot believe she's 4 already!

Kreuser Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!!!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Grandma said...

Every time I watch one of the videos I cry. Bella is growing into a very beautiful little girl. I really miss her and love her. Can't wait to see her. Grandma enjoys our phone conversations Bella. Happy Birthday!!