Sunday, August 08, 2010

What we've been up to. . .

Computer issues!

If we lived in Wisconsin, we'd have Andy's dad, my brother Scott, or my brother-in-law Aaron - all computer guys - to help us out. Instead, we had to take my computer to a fix-it place. $100 later and one of the issues is fixed, but it's still acting funny. Then there's the whole internet connection. I won't get into it, but it has been very time consuming for Andy. It seems to be working now, so I'll just go with it.

Anyway. . .

Here's our sweet little guyWhenever I take the kids outside, for a walk, or into a store, Curtis goes into this wrap. He pretty much falls asleep within minutes of being in it and it makes it so much easier for me. He's still not a fan of his car seat, so this is pretty much my only option if I don't want a crying baby while I'm out and about.He still gets lots of lovin' from big sisterand from big brother too! (When he's not sticking his finger in Curtis's eye or shoving the paci in his mouth).Our house is pretty loud these days. Consider yourselves lucky that you cannot hear photos. Graydon is in a fit-throwing stage. Oh the joys.

Ignore the fact that he's standing on the dining room table. (He's still in that climbing phase, too). I had a hard time keeping Curtis's tummy covered with his shirt. Guess he has officially outgrown his newborn clothes.
Tummy time! Though he doesn't always like it, I think that Curtis is more content on his tummy than Bella and Graydon were.August is here. The summer is moving swiftly by. We've spent it in pools and sprinklers. Eating popsicles. Riding bikes. Taking walks. Sitting on the porch. Chasing fireflies. Playing frisbee. Lots of fun times and great memories. And still time for more.

I'm glad that it's still summer. There's still a lot of fun stuff to do!

This coming week: Sesame Place!

1 comment:

The Josephs Family said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip to Sesame Place! We're considering going next summer on our big trip! Curtis is so adorable, just like your other peanuts!! :)