Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Check-up Time!

2 months old!!!
There was a newborn baby in the office at the same time as us today. I couldn't help but take a peek at the tiny thing. It really put into perspective how much Curtis has grown already. He now weighs 13 lbs. 2 oz. (75th percentile) and is 25 in. (95th percentile). Not a newborn anymore.

He did great when I woke him up from a nap by stripping him down to the diaper to get weighed. He was fine with the doctor poking and prodding him all over and even showed us a few grins. But when that nurse came with the shots - he screamed his little head off and turned shades of red that I'd never seen him in before. Poor baby. It broke my heart.

Shots aside, the check-up went great and we have a healthy little guy on our hands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting story you got here. It would be great to read more concerning that matter. The only thing it would also be great to see here is some photos of some gadgets.

Katherine Kripke
buy cell phone jammer

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Blogger said...

I've just installed iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.