Saturday, September 18, 2010

This blog has been hijacked!

It's Graydon here.
Figured I'd take over the blog for a bit. Bella had a whole post devoted to her going to school. Curtis had a post about his doctor appointment. What about me? As the middle kid in this family, I have to do what I can to make sure I get noticed around here. If that includes posting a picture of myself in nothing but a diaper, then so be it.
If you like photos of me then you're in for a treat.

Here's another of me in a diaper. My mom is a real slacker when it comes to keeping me dressed.
If there was sound to this picture, you'd be hearing "hoe-ee". (Translation: "Hold me")

I think it's pretty cool having a little brother. I did go through a phase when I liked to hit him a lot, but I don't do that as much anymore.
I know my mom loves it when she catches me doing this.This is what I do when Mom tells me to smile for a picture.Can't make it too easy for her.

Of course, here and there she does catch me in my happy moments.
I'm out of photos now, but I'll be back with more if I think this blog needs another dose of Graydon.

3 comments:

Grandma Debbie said...

Love this blog. Graydon is such a special kid. Miss you guys.

mary said...

he just keeps getting cutier!

Anonymous said...

Graydon, I know you how feel. I myself am a middle child. Stay strong little man!! Love it! Great blog!! Aunt Steph