Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sunday morning. . .

. . . was our church Christmas program.

Bella looks pretty Christmasy!
Her line this year:  "We'd like to welcome everyone here.  We hope our program will bring you Christmas cheer."  This group can sure belt out a tune!
In the actual Christmas story (which the kids did later in the service) Bella was a cow.
Later in the evening Curtis and I got some quality snuggle time on the couch. 
A couple of days later, he woke up coughing and sneezing. 
Poor baby has his first cold (and yet he's still smiling)
And this I must share. . . This afternoon I had plans to fold some laundry.  I just opened the dryer door when Curtis started crying.  I left to tend to him and came back to find this. . .
Bella folded all of my laundry!  She even did a pretty good job with the sorting!

She's definitely a keeper.

I didn't seem to get many photos of Graydon this week, so I'll share a video from last month.  He's getting so smart.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a sweet little girl she is. Cant wait till u get here