Friday, August 19, 2011

Stuff of life. . .

The kids and I have been fighting colds since we returned from Wisconsin.  At least I think mine is a cold.  Could be allergies.  Either way, I don't like it!

Our internet is running at a snail's pace.  This seems to happen every few months.  A storm, activity from a nearby business, or whatever the case may be ends up screwing with our wireless signal.

We've had a LOT of rain this week.  It kind of feels like the sky is making up for all the rain we didn't get the rest of this summer. 

It gives me a good excuse to be lazy.

Well, that and my cold.

Or allergies.

But things are looking up.  My birthday is in two days and I received my first gift in the mail today!  A new purse and wallet!  I am not lying when I say that I've had the same purse since high school!  This is quite a treat.  Thanks again Mary!

And Curtis is thisclose to walking!  He took his first couple of steps yesterday! 

And you know I wouldn't do a post without photos.  Here's a few pics from my phone.   




No comments: