Sunday, September 04, 2011

At summer's end. . .

I could ask where the time has gone, but I don't have to. It's all right in front of me.

Photobucket

These are the ways we spent our summer. There's just one activity left to do. Sidewalk Chalk Paint. All of those stubby chalk pieces will be broken down and made into something fun and new. We'll do that on Tuesday. Our last day of summer.

Wednesday is the kick start to a new school year. Bella's first school year. Lots of emotions are coming my way this week.

But I won't think about that for now. We still have two days of summer and there's still a little bit of fun to be had. Like this park. We went there for our first time and are surely going back.

Photobucket

Photobucket 

 Photobucket

 Photobucket 

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket 


Happy Labor Day!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

that park looks like a blast!

John M. said...

Wow, is this park in Cinnaminson?