Sunday, September 25, 2011

I was making dinner. . .

. . . when I turned my head and saw this.


We appear to have a climber on our hands.

And this other little guy of ours has some big news. . .


Yesterday he pooped on the potty chair for the first time!!!!!! We all celebrated by jumping around and shouting hooray.  Everyone got suckers - even Curtis.  Andy wasn't home at the time so I took a picture and texted it to him.  (Couldn't leave him out of the fun, right?)  Definitely a happy moment in our house.  No pee pee yet. But this new development has me daydreaming about a life with only one child in diapers.

What a lovely thought.

2 comments:

mcbenetti said...

Uranium Graydon!!!

mcbenetti said...

Oh my...I hate the iPhone. I said yeahhh Graydon. Apparently if I added another 'Y' it changes it it uranium.