Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project Life: Week 2

Sunday, January 8
Experimenting with a flashlight and slow shutter speed on my camera. I think this might be much more fun on the 4th of July with some sparklers.
Photobucket

Monday, January 9
Curtis had his 18 month check-up today. He now weighs 24 lbs. 7 oz. (29th percentile), is 33.5 inches tall (80th percentile) and has a head circumference of 20 in. (99th percentile). He received two shots: DPT and Polio. And guess what? He didn't cry AT ALL when he got the shots. Such a tough guy.
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 10
I sorted through our crayon containers and took out all of the broken pieces. Then we made new crayons in our old muffin tins.
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 11
We played outside all afternoon, taking advantage of the mild winter we've been having.
Photobucket

Thursday, January 12
Bella came home from school with this: her birthday poster. Each child drew a picture of themselves and on their birthday, the teacher has all of the other kids tell her something nice about the birthday kid and then writes it on the stars. Bella loved asking me what "so-and-so" said about her.
Photobucket

Jasmin: "She's my friend."
James: "She's nice."
Gabrielle: "She's really nice."
Michael: "She's a nice friend."
Grace: "She's beautiful."
Lauren: "She's funny."
Stephanie: "She's pretty."
Timmy: "I like her shoes."
Cassidy: "I like her name."
Trevor: "She's funny to me."
Gianni: "I like her clothes."
Mady: "She's pretty."
Harrison: "She's nice and friendly and I always play with her."
Andrew: "I like her pink shoes."
K.C.: "She plays with me."
Ella: "She's nice."
Rylee: "I like her clothes."
Kyle: "I like her shoes."
Gaby: "She's very nice."
Shayne: "She's nice."
Mrs. McGann: "I love how sweet and considerate Bella is with all of her classmates."

I think it's funny that all three shoe comments came from boys!

Friday, January 13
This is a place where I often find Curtis. He gets up without a problem and then sometimes forgets how to get down.
Photobucket

Saturday, January 14
Saturday morning fort building. This keeps them busy for quite some time.
Photobucket

1 comment:

mcbenetti said...

Such a cute idea, poster!