Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Quality time with Graydon

One-on-one time with Graydon is pretty rare.  I can probably count on one hand how many times the two of us went anywhere - just the two of us.  Earlier in the week, I seized an opportunity when Bella was playing at a friends house and Curtis was napping.  Andy was able to do some work at home, so Graydon came out with me to run errands.  We picked up some produce at one store and some yarn at another.  I carried him from the van to the store - not because I had to, but because I could.  And I bought him a lollipop.

He fell asleep on the car ride home.




At one point, he woke up, sat up, and then fell asleep again. Sitting UP!

Later in the week, we made some banana bread together.


Legos are always a hit.




Play Doh too!


I have nothing but good things to say about our weather lately. Spring is in the air! (And Bella is in a tree).





And here are the promised photos of Graydon. The photograph I have on display in my house is from before he turned two! It was definitely time for a new one.










I didn't do much creative posing with him.  The fact that he was looking in the direction of the camera and actually smiling. . . I was thrilled!  And the sunlight was really harsh, so we had to stay in this one little spot in our yard.  I am so happy with how these photos turned out.  :) 

2 comments:

mcbenetti said...

He is such an adorable little boy.

Grandma Debbie said...

Really miss the kids. Great pictures of Graydon.