Monday, October 15, 2012

Apple Picking

I think that apple picking is one of my most favorite fall activities.  Now it's something that the kids look forward to as well!

I took a ton of photos. . . so I'll just let them tell the story of our day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We made three batches of apple crisp and one apple pie. This is my only photo from that.  Three kiddos in the kitchen can get a little crazy!
Photobucket

Our house smelled so good and our treats tasted even better!

2 comments:

Nicole Josephs said...

I don't think your kids could be more adorable!! :)

mcbenetti said...

You guys go to the apple farm a lot. The apple crisp sounds soo delicious. The facial expressions of the boys are hilarious.