Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Bella's First Sleepover

I won't be tucking Bella in tonight or listening to her read to me. She's spending the night at a friend's house tonight. Her first time! It's a big deal! Another step in growing up.  As we were packing up to head out, I reminded her that she can always call me if she needs to and that we can always come get her if she changes her mind.  "Thanks Mom." she said,  "But I think I might be too busy playing to remember to call."

I guess she's ready!


I'm looking forward to hearing all about it in the morning.

On another note, we're having Internet issues AGAIN. What's new right? I have photos from Andy's birthday as well as Easter that are patiently waiting on my computer for their blog debut. Until then, it's cell phone pics baby!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Stop growing up soo fast!!