Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sesame Place!

We kicked off summer in a big way.  Sesame Place!

This is the Disney World of Sesame Street and, fortunately for us, is just about a half-hour drive from our house.

The last time we were there, Curtis was a just a newborn!

Here's Graydon sliding out of a big bucket of sand.


Curtis climbed down a big hill of bouncy balls to get to his slide.


All of the water rides helped us beat the heat.






After lunch, Curtis and I got separated from Andy, Bella, and Graydon.  (I'll blame long bathroom lines and a lack of communication on my and Andy's part for that one).  While we were looking for them, Curtis and I went on a few rides.


The teacups and I haven't been friends since high school.  But I couldn't pass up a chance to ride with my littlest guy.




We all reunited and went on a ride together before finding our spot to watch the parade.


A great shot of Bella's most recent tooth loss. 





We clearly didn't get the greatest spot.  If you look closely, you can see Big Bird leading the way.



After this photo, I went on the water contraption behind us with Bella and got completely soaked.  But it was awesome.  I went down three different water slides and LOVED it!





We ended our visit with a ride on the roller coaster.  Even Curtis could ride.  I haven't been on a roller coaster since college.  I forgot how fast they are.  This one was very tame compared to coasters that I've ridden. . . but I still screamed like a little girl!  So much fun!  And the lines were much shorter by this point, so we went again.  Curtis still says that this was his favorite part of the whole day.

Summer is off to a great start! 

No comments: