Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Life through the cell phone lens (April-July edition)

The card Bella designed for teacher appreciation day.


Graydon made a cross out of his lunch cheese. 


One of many visits to the park!


My heart always warms whenever I find one of them like this. 


Prince Graydon, Prince Curtis, and Princess Bella were officially asked to be a part of Auntie Mary's wedding day!


 Barefoot in the garden.  Graydon is in his element. 


Curtis likes to help out a bit as well.  I can't believe how teeny these plants all look.  They are so huge now and we've already picked lots of peppers, green beans, onions, and tomatoes. 


Splashing around at Miss Nancy's pool!


Curtis grinds the flax seed for our granola bars. 


I found the kids all looking through their scrapbooks.  I'm so happy that they are already enjoying them!


We recently joined our local pool and have spent many summer days there.  Swimsuits have been the kids' main article of clothing this summer. 


Off to camp for three days!  Bella's first time!!!!!  


It is not an uncommon thing to find Graydon digging holes in our backyard.  He is usually "planting a flower" (usually a weed that he pulled from another area in the yard).  This huge weed was growing in our rose bushes.  We didn't realize it was a weed at first as it blended right in.  Moments after Andy clipped it, I found Graydon digging a hole to "plant the tree".  


Cracked driver's side mirror - a casualty from letting the kids help wash the van. 


Graydon took this photo of us in our church's basement. 


Bella just after she earned her green band at the pool!  She had to swim two full laps across the pool - freestyle one way and back stroke the other.  This band now gives her access to the diving board and slide!


On the last day of the boys' swim lessons, their teachers took them to the 12 foot area to jump off the diving board.  I was pretty nervous watching since the majority of their lessons were held in the 2 foot pool! 


Both boys did it!  I couldn't believe it!!!


Way to go big boys!!!


If you give Graydon paper, markers, and scissors, he can be occupied for hours.  On this day, he secretly grabbed a straw from the kitchen and made what I have been calling a "pom pom". 


A busy week for me.  I had a huge order from my shop: 6 hats and 6 pairs of slippers! 


1 comment:

mary said...

those slippers are soo adorable!
isnt summer fun when your a kid...I just have to work everyday. :)