Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Programs

'Tis the season for Christmas programs!  Between church, Bella's school, and Graydon's school, we were really ushered into the Christmas spirit.

Here's some photos from our church program.
IMG_3159

IMG_3160

IMG_3163

IMG_3165

IMG_3168

Bella was Mary this year!
IMG_3170

Graydon was a king.
IMG_3172

IMG_3181

IMG_3183

IMG_3184

Curtis was a lamb.
IMG_3185

That following Wednesday was the program at Bella's school:  'Our House is a Holiday House'.
IMG_3198

And then Graydon's preschool program was on Friday. 

We were all responsible for our kids' costumes.  I intended to borrow a shepherd costume from our church - but they were all just too big.  I didn't realize that until the night before the program.  After a quick Google search, I was able to find materials from my house (a pillowcase and a large piece of fabric) and put his Shepherd costume together in about 20 minutes.  And it didn't cost anything!
IMG_3206

IMG_3208

IMG_3209

The shepherds said, "I wish I were a shepherd, so I could go and see the baby born in Bethlehem, asleep on Mary's knee." 
IMG_3223

Here are some of the video highlights from the three programs.  A little disclaimer on Graydon's program - I didn't have our video camera with me (forgot to charge the battery) and ended up using my cell phone.  I couldn't zoom with it and the footage was tiny - so I only included video from the end of the program when he was walking offstage. 


1 comment:

mcbenetti said...

Im laughing soo hard im crying between graydon and curtis!
Bella did a great job!!