Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Hello Summer!

The pool we belong to opened up on Memorial Day weekend. The water was freezing!!!
IMG_2187

So the kids spent a little more time on the park equipment.
IMG_2191

We went back the following weekend and the water was still super cold.  Maybe our third time will be a charm?

Our playgroup got a discounted rate to Storybook Land, so the boys and I spent one Tuesday there.  We were there when the doors opened at 10am and shut down the place when they closed at 3pm.  They went on every ride and then repeated their favorites.  They were able to go on most of the rides without me (with the exception of the Tilt-A-Whirl equivalent, which had me dizzy and feeling nauseous for a little bit).  They even went on a roller coaster without me!  We had such a great time and the lines were either non-existent or super short.  So perfect.

This park is about an hour and a half drive from where we live, and I had never been there before; so I needed to use the GPS on my phone.  Unfortunately, it drained my battery and I only got a few pics.  A friend I was with texted me a few, so that was nice. 
IMG_2194

IMG_2195

IMG_2196

This was definitely one of the faves.  I think they rode it a total of 7 or 8 times.
IMG_2201

Later in the week - painting at playgroup.
IMG_2203

Bella and I had a girls' night last night.  It included summer clothes shopping, swimsuit shopping, and birthday present shopping for one of her friends.  We ended the evening with cookies and cream ice cream cones and an episode of Phineas and Ferb.  Love our times together. 
IMG_2205

No comments: