Friday, December 26, 2014

More Christmas Programs

Bella joined the children's bell choir at our church.  Here they are at church a couple of Sundays ago.


Bella played the chimes at our last church.  She says that the bells are harder.  I think they did a great job!

Earlier this week, we got to enjoy Curtis's preschool Christmas program.  Here are some highlights from that.  In case you can't understand Curtis's line, he says, "Is Christmas all about Santa's list?"


I saved all of these photos with objects blocking the faces of the other kids, just to protect their privacy.  Then I just now realized that the video above kind of negates all of that.  At least I tried, right? 
IMG_4116b

IMG_4119b

IMG_4121b

Santa and Mrs. Claus showed up at the end of the program and they had a stocking for each of the kids.
IMG_0603

I love watching my kids' school/church programs!

No comments: