Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Field trips, T-Ball, and Farm Visits

Curtis's preschool class took a field trip to a local children's museum.
IMG_1020

Two boys inside a giant bubble!
IMG_1026

This huge toilet was a big hit.
IMG_1029

I flushed him down!  (There's a little slide that he's about to go on).
IMG_1030

They found a secret passage way.
IMG_1031

Fun morning at the museum!

The boys are now playing T-Ball!  They had their first practice last Wednesday.
IMG_1037

Curtis is up to bat.
IMG_1038

IMG_1042

Graydon's turn!
IMG_1047

IMG_1050

Looking forward to a good season!

We found this little guy in our basement.  I've been calling it a lizard, but I'm not exactly sure what it is.  They seem to be around here because I saw a different colored one along our deck the next day.  They're a little creepy looking, but they seem kind of afraid of people; so they haven't bothered us at all (except by actually being in our house).
IMG_1053

Friday and Saturday were beautiful.  While I raked the yard, Curtis grabbed his pillow and blanket and found a perfect place to relax.
IMG_1059

Now that the weather has warmed up, we're continuing our farm visits.  Here is a little calf.  It's a Hereford.  They stand out because of their "red" hair.
IMG_1063

The kids fed some hay to the cattle.
IMG_1065

Those tongues sure move fast!
IMG_1069

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Curtis looks like he's grown so much since the last time we saw him! I suppose he is getting close to being 5...that doesn't seem real!!

mcbenetti said...

I take it that you won't be eating a lot of red meat with all your farm visits? Or haven't the kids made that connection yet?

The Kilps Family said...

Ha ha! I think they are similar with the beef as I was with fish sticks all those years ago. I knew they were called fish sticks, but I didn't really think they were fish!