Thursday, April 27, 2017

Mabel

As I was looking through my recent photos, I saw that there was a bunch of Mabel, so I thought I would give her her own post.

She brought this big branch in from outside. She loves to gnaw on it. The bark is completely off of it now and it's just solid wood that's left. It has made quite a mess on the kitchen floor, but this branch is as hard as a bone.
IMG_0707

She likes to keep me company when I'm doing my school work.
IMG_0742

She's a fan of the kids' bath times (but not of her own).
IMG_0746

We turned around and found that she had put herself in a box!
IMG_0422

First walk of the season.
IMG_0848

She likes to hang out with us at bedtime.
IMG_0873

She's a happy girl.
IMG_0877

And very sweet.
DSC_0095_01

She's just not always the most cooperative when I'm trying to take her picture!
IMG_0919

And she is going to be ONE next month!

1 comment:

mcbenetti said...

She is soo cute!!