Saturday, April 29, 2017

Random Everyday Life

Graydon got these glasses at a thrift store in Verona. He loves them. IMG_0403

Playing at Chick-fil-A.
IMG_0770

Kids exercising in the basement with Mama! It was upper body day.
IMG_0782

We get to babysit this cutie at least once a week. The kids love him!
IMG_0786

IMG_0791

Bella and I did some yoga together. (Ignore her hair. We were practicing for Crazy Hair day).
IMG_0844

She is very flexible.
IMG_0843

Bella and Andy went to the Toby Mac concert with a group from church.
IMG_0432

IMG_0441

They got to meet the drummer.
IMG_0449

She's a big Toby Mac fan and knows all of the words to most of his songs!
IMG_0453

Crazy hair day at school! The high hair was Bella's idea, so I went with it. When I got to school, the kids all said that I had Troll hair. I hadn't even thought of that, but I went with it.
IMG_0897

The next day was Nerd Day.
IMG_0898

Just when I thought we could probably give away our plastic food. . .
IMG_0906

The kids.
IMG_0909

I was looking through Curtis's reading test and questioned him on his answer to this question: I wondered why he would just write "how." His response, "my teacher said 'write how,' so that's what I did." He even erased an answer that would have probably been correct! We had a good laugh about his literal interpretation of his teacher's explanation.
IMG_0936

He has been in a big Batman phase lately. He made himself a Batman mask with scrap paper at school.
IMG_0946

He writes, "Batman Curtis" on his papers and he wrote about Batman for a recent assignment.
IMG_0950

He'd been asking for a Batman suit for a while and we finally got one!
IMG_0955

Playing Batman with Dad is one of his favorite things to do.
IMG_0958

We made March Madness brackets with the extended Kilps family. Andy and Bella came in first and second place with their brackets and each of them won some $$!
IMG_0954

The kids love taking pics of themselves on my phone. I have about 60 of this exact photo of Curtis.
IMG_0836

Graydon
IMG_0870

Bella
IMG_0772

IMG_0771

Bella recently accomplished her round-off back handspring! She's been working so hard - we're really proud of her!
IMG_0457.TRIM

1 comment:

mcbenetti said...

Omg. Haven't been on here for awhile. You guys are having some fun.