Monday, February 06, 2006
Settling in to things
Andy just finished up his first week of classes for this new semester and I have been back to work for a couple of weeks now. So far, everything is working out really well. It helps that my job is only part time and that the folks in my department allow me to bring Isabella to work whenever I want or need to. This has been a huge blessing. Isabella continues to do great. She is becoming more and more interactive and smiles a lot in response to being talked to. She coos a lot and really seems to enjoy being around people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Karen and Andy, I am enjoying your blog so much!!!! Thanks for sharing your daughter. She is so beautiful and what a personality!!!
Thinking and praying for you
Love Ginny Crase
Post a Comment