Isabella is four months old now! Can you believe it?! We took her to the doctor on Thursday and found out her updated stats. . . Weight: 13lbs. 6 oz. (50th percentile), Length: 25 1/4 inches (90th percentile), and I didn't catch her head circumference but that was also 50th percentile. Everything is looking great and she is getting stronger and stronger every day! Unfortunately for Isabella, she had to get four more shots again. They were hard for her to receive and hard for us to watch, but I think that we all did a little better this time than last time.
Isabella is getting much stronger so tummy time is becoming a little more fun for her.
She's even smiling - which seldom happens during tummy time!
One might say, she's actually enjoying tummy time!
Making one of her cute little faces.
Four month old Teddy Bear pictures.
She just received her shots a couple of hours
before these pictures were taken.
You wouldn't know though, since she's so happy.
Our little girl is getting so big!
She likes to practice sitting up with Daddy
Totally naked, except for her socks! Cute socks, huh!
We had some beautiful weather this weekend, so we decided to take advantage of it.
I love these beautiful trees!
Taking some time to smell the flowers.

3 comments:
My gooodness she is getting SO BIG!!! and more beautiful everyday! I'm glad to see everything is going well! It looks like you guys are having fun!
I LOVE YOU KILPS FAMILY!
Love,
Jodi
I saw this site from the Golackson's site! It is good to see you are all doing well! Your daughter is just so beautiful!!! May God bless and keep you!
His, Kate Munosn
Isabella is getting so big. She is really developing her personality. Can't wait to see all of you in person. Love, Mom
Post a Comment