Thursday, May 17, 2007
Andy's last Sunday/Mother's Day
Andy has interned at Nazareth Moravian Church for the past two years and this past Sunday was his last day. He received many gifts from the church and so many people were very generous. They also provided some yummy cake after church for a final gathering and a time to say goodbye to everyone.
Denny has been Andy's supervising pastor during his time at this church. It's amazing how similar these two are. Denny often comments on how much Andy reminds him of himself.
Here we are outside the church.
Later in the day, we shifted into celebrating Mother's Day. First, Andy's mom opened up her gifts. Bella really enjoyed playing with Grandma's shoes. Whenever she'd get the chance, she'd often bring them to Grandma.
Looks like she's trying to read me my card.
I received some new summer tops! Definitely something that I needed and wanted! Andy picked them out all by himself!
Later in the evening, we went for a walk. I had to get a picture with my little girl on Mother's Day!
Bella and Uncle Tom!
It was a nice night for a little run!
Some exciting news: Yesterday was my last day at work. I am now an official stay-at-home-mom! I had a great job and worked with wonderful people; but now I'm ready to focus more on my family and my home. I am very happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe Andy is already done! Congrats! I also can't believe how long your hair is - it looks good. Keep us posted on where you guys will be moving. Also are you going to be in WI? We are in Green Bay June 10-15. It would be great if we could meet up
Post a Comment