
Most kids like to play with the
toys in the toybox. Bella has even more fun with the toybox itself, the
lid specifically. She likes to sit and roll around in it. Can't say that I blame her. . . I remember doing the same thing when I was little (this toybox used to be in the room I shared with my sister while we were growing up). It is just me or is Bella looking way too grown up in these pictures?



Whenever it rains, Bella's car collects the water - which she loves to splash all over the place.

We bought her this little scooter at our church yard sale. It was only $2 and she really likes it.

From these pictures, it looks like she has the hang of the thing, but she hasn't quite figured how to put one leg on and push with the other. She tends to stand on the base and wait for me to push her around the parking lot. Or maybe she secretly knows how to do it and just wants to give me a little workout!
2 comments:
She is really becoming a big girl. I can't believe she will be 2 years old soon. I need to send you her birthday present and Halloween treat from us.
My sisters and I had the same strawberry - how funny!
Post a Comment