Sunday, December 09, 2007

New York City

***There is nothing wrong with your computer. I'm aware that the header image is all messed up. Blogger has a bug right now that I wasn't aware of when I tried to change the image. I've looked into this a little and it seems that anyone who has changed their header image in the past few days has had the same problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

This little stool is one of Bella's birthday gifts. She feels like such a big girl because she can brush her teeth and wash her hands all by herself. She really likes to be up there and gets upset when it's time to come down.
On Friday afternoon, we headed up to New York to visit our good friend Erin and meet her husband Jeff. We went to college with Erin and I lived on the same floor as her our sophomore year and in the same house our senior year. She has been living in New York City for the past five years. We reconnected a couple of months ago and decided that, since we live pretty close, we needed to get together! It was a fun time filled with great talks and food (Erin's a great cook)!

Bella making herself at home in their apartment.
Erin and Andy playing a game while Bella looks on. We went to a nearby park on Saturday afternoon. Bella was in heaven! She kept wanting to go down the slides again and AGAIN!A family photo! These are a rare occurrence. (This is also the same image that I tried to put in the header). Jeff and Erin! Aren't they a cute couple!All of us in front of their huge Christmas tree!
Bella slept on the ride home. As we approached a toll booth she woke up and said "I want chicken." Apparently she was confusing the toll booth for the drive-thru at Burger King! An honest mistake, right!

This is an ornament that Bella and I made. She offered the handprint (snowmen) and I drew in the features. I can't take credit for the idea, but isn't it cute!
We all have dentist appointments tomorrow and I'm really not looking forward to it. I'm generally not a huge fan of going to the dentist but I'm dreading it a little more on Bella's behalf. They are going to take her back there without us and I'm nervous about how she's going to do. At least we'll get it over with first thing in the morning.

No comments: