Sunday, April 26, 2009

Feels like summer!

Check out this drooly-bubble-blowing boy. He seriously looks like this photo below about 90% of the time. Recently, he has learned how to blow raspberries; so if you're anywhere near him, you're likely to get sprayed. I have no idea when his teeth will break through, but he is definitely working on them. Whenever I'm holding his hand, he always brings it to his mouth and then bites it. For just having gums, it hurts! Bella loves to play with her little bro. Too bad that her sound effects sometimes freak him out.She's such a sweet sister though. Here she is working on an art project. Having planned activities for her has really helped with her behavior lately. It also gives me some focused time with her which is good for both of us.
Graydon loves his fingers!The weather has been in the 90s this weekend. Yesterday, we spent a lot of time at a new (to us) park. Graydon slept during the first half - which was good since he was so cranky that afternoon. It was definitely a bath night. Today was got the sprinkler and pool out. With temps like this, I can't believe that it's April.This is Bella's I-don't-want-you-to-take-my-picture-pose. The weather is supposed to be really warm for the next few days, so I see lots of sun and popsicles in our near future.

3 comments:

Grandma D said...

Love the hair in the tub.

Anonymous said...

Ηello, Νeat рost. There is an isѕuе with youг site
іn web explorег, may check this? IE still іs the market leаder and a big sеctіon of fοlks will pass over your great wгiting duе to this problеm.


My hоmepage: cheap day car insurance

Anonymous said...

Mу bгother ѕuggeѕteԁ
I might like thiѕ blog. Ηe waѕ entirely right.
Thiѕ poѕt actually maԁe my day. Yοu сan nοt imаgіne sіmplу how much time I had sρent for this infoгmаtion!
Τhаnks!

Look at my wеblog ... www.punpin-pea.com