That is the ultimate victory. No greater reason to celebrate than that.
Andy's Easter morning began a bit earlier than the rest of ours with the sunrise service. I stayed home and let the kids (and myself) sleep in a little bit. I did the sunrise service with Bella a few times, but with Graydon it is just a bit much.
He's quite the handful in church.
This Daddy's-boy makes a beeline for the front when he sees his favorite person - Daddy. When I try to keep him with me, I (as well as the rest of the church) get to hear just how powerful this little guy's lungs can be.
How grateful I am to have the nursery.
***
The kids and my morning began with the children's Sunday School program.
Bella's Easter bonnet - with all the frills upon it!
She kept it on all morning and won the prize of "Most Colorful".
I agree.
On second thought, maybe I could have made him a hat. He did seem to appreciate Bella's.
A lovely spring day. Sunny and warm. Flowers blooming and birds singing. Evidence of new life all around.
We soaked it in after church.

While Graydon napped that afternoon, Bella hunted for her basket. It was hiding under the piano.
Now she has her very own and her reaction was exactly what I had envisioned: pure delight! She thanked us several times over the rest of the evening.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter celebration!

3 comments:
Happy Easter to all of you. It is a joy to continue to watch your family grow.
Barry Lehman
Sounds like a wonderful Easter Day
Graydon's face is priceless!!
Post a Comment