The marker actually came off pretty easily. Even though it wasn't the washable kind, I must have gotten to it quick enough (both times that it happened). But when he did the crayons, that was tough. Lots of scrubbing there. I used a dryer sheet and a baby wipe and that seemed to get it off.
Today, while I was feeding Curtis, Graydon pushed a chair up to the counter, climbed up, and smashed into a cake that I had on top of the stove. Cake and crumbs everywhere, including into the burners. Such a mess!
It's pretty safe to say that if Graydon is quiet these days, it usually means trouble.
Lol that's what I learned too with Ava, quiet means TROUBLE! She drew on the wall with a pen once. I was able to get it off but it wasn't fun. Luckily she hasn't done it since.
Our story begins in college, where we met. We were friends for a while and a romance gradually grew out of it. On September 28, 2002, we became husband and wife. Andy is a pastor and Karen stays home and takes care of Isabella (11/30/05), Graydon (12/31/08), and Curtis (6/28/10). Welcome to a glimpse of our family.
4 comments:
uh oh...so does that mean you have to repaint? Or try to Mr. Clean Eraser things. they are supposed to get anything off.
The marker actually came off pretty easily. Even though it wasn't the washable kind, I must have gotten to it quick enough (both times that it happened). But when he did the crayons, that was tough. Lots of scrubbing there. I used a dryer sheet and a baby wipe and that seemed to get it off.
Today, while I was feeding Curtis, Graydon pushed a chair up to the counter, climbed up, and smashed into a cake that I had on top of the stove. Cake and crumbs everywhere, including into the burners. Such a mess!
It's pretty safe to say that if Graydon is quiet these days, it usually means trouble.
Lol that's what I learned too with Ava, quiet means TROUBLE! She drew on the wall with a pen once. I was able to get it off but it wasn't fun. Luckily she hasn't done it since.
LOL...oh graydon!!
Post a Comment