The Kreusers and Kristen arrived in the early evening on Saturday, July 10th. The kids hit it off right away. It was as if no time had passed since they'd last seen each other.
Aren't these two cute?
Sunday morning came and it was time for church.
We played at the park.
Watched Andy play softball.
Splashed in the pool.
Went hiking.
Ate ice cream (Ava's treat!)
Saw a movie in the theater (Charlotte's Web)
Jumped in the Jumpy House
Spent a day at the shore (Long Beach Island)
This was Curtis's first time in the ocean.
They rode ("Fly" - according to Graydon) bikes
Colored a lot!
Painted a little
The rest of the family (minus Jeff, Steph, Sydney, & Rose) arrived on Friday morning.
We celebrated Curtis's birthday
Spent the day in Philadelphia
Spent another day at the shore (Seaside Heights)
Here are some randoms from the trip:
"Parting is such sweet sorrow" ~ William Shakespeare
Such true words.
The Kreusers and Kristen left in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Everyone else left on Monday. I LOVE family time and was sad to see it come to an end. I MISS YOU ALL!!!
Until Christmas. . .










































3 comments:
SUCH fun pics, Karen!! Looks like a super fun, special time!! LOVE your blog!! :)
The memories! Just to let you know, task one with aperture is giving me trouble. I can take nice pics with the f5 but once I get past f8 my pics get blurry...grrr. I must say, Curtis so photogenic.
great pics!!! It was a fun long weekend!
Post a Comment