The kids and I have been fighting colds since we returned from Wisconsin. At least I think mine is a cold. Could be allergies. Either way, I don't like it!
Our internet is running at a snail's pace. This seems to happen every few months. A storm, activity from a nearby business, or whatever the case may be ends up screwing with our wireless signal.
We've had a LOT of rain this week. It kind of feels like the sky is making up for all the rain we didn't get the rest of this summer.
It gives me a good excuse to be lazy.
Well, that and my cold.
Or allergies.
But things are looking up. My birthday is in two days and I received my first gift in the mail today! A new purse and wallet! I am not lying when I say that I've had the same purse since high school! This is quite a treat. Thanks again Mary!
And Curtis is thisclose to walking! He took his first couple of steps yesterday!
And you know I wouldn't do a post without photos. Here's a few pics from my phone.

No comments:
Post a Comment