We stayed at a Bed and Breakfast that had a small lake on the property where we went out boating a few times. There were also bikes for riding, which we also did.
On the actual day of our anniversary, we got the entire house and property to ourselves! There were no other guests at the time and the owners had to be away all day! Such a great anniversary gift to be spend some quality time at such a peaceful, beautiful location. We shared some tender moments under this covered bridge where we read our wedding vows to each other and Andy presented me with a beautiful new ring! Photos don't really do it justice. . . you'll just have to see it in person!
Self timer at its best! Andy hid behind me since photos weren't planned and he didn't exactly dress the part. :-)
So incredibly beautiful.
Doors to the chapel that was also located on this property.
Meanwhile, my mom was back at our home tending to our three little munchkins. They had a little plan up their sleeves while we were gone. While Bella was at school on Friday, my mom took the boys out grocery shopping to buy some ingredients for a special anniversary dinner for when we got back.
That evening, Bella and my mom decorated an anniversary cake. If you look closely at Bella's mouth, you'll notice that she lost a tooth at school on Friday. Thankfully Grandma was around that evening to make sure the Tooth Fairy knew to come. :-)
The Kilps family - ten years later!
Delicious cake!
We had a great anniversary celebration. It was everything that I hoped it would be. Such a happy time!










9 comments:
That place looks amazing
How fun!!! Congrats on ten years!! :-D Curtis looks so much like dad in that family pic of you guys.
Had fun with the kids. They really are good little kids. No crying, just daily asking where mommy and daddy are. Do it again in a heart beat!
What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I'm
hoping to give a contribution & help different users like its aided me.
Good job.
my page - iphone5newstv.com
Hey there I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just
like to say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it
and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
my web site: treating anxiety disorder
whoah this blog is wonderful i really like studying your posts.
Keep up the good work! You already know, many persons are hunting round for this information,
you could help them greatly.
Visit my web-site :: Juicing For health
Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to
know a lot about this, like you wrote the book
in it or something. I believe that you simply can do with
some % to drive the message home a bit, however instead of that,
that is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.
My blog post :: juicing machines
This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed
what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!
Stop by my page; Juicing Books
This paragraph is in fact a good one it assists new internet people, who are wishing for
blogging.
my homepage :: best juicing Machines
Post a Comment