Here's some photos from our church program.
Bella was Mary this year!
Graydon was a king.
Curtis was a lamb.
That following Wednesday was the program at Bella's school: 'Our House is a Holiday House'.
And then Graydon's preschool program was on Friday.
We were all responsible for our kids' costumes. I intended to borrow a shepherd costume from our church - but they were all just too big. I didn't realize that until the night before the program. After a quick Google search, I was able to find materials from my house (a pillowcase and a large piece of fabric) and put his Shepherd costume together in about 20 minutes. And it didn't cost anything!
The shepherds said, "I wish I were a shepherd, so I could go and see the baby born in Bethlehem, asleep on Mary's knee."
Here are some of the video highlights from the three programs. A little disclaimer on Graydon's program - I didn't have our video camera with me (forgot to charge the battery) and ended up using my cell phone. I couldn't zoom with it and the footage was tiny - so I only included video from the end of the program when he was walking offstage.

1 comment:
Im laughing soo hard im crying between graydon and curtis!
Bella did a great job!!
Post a Comment