On this particular day, it was chilly and I didn't want to go out. All three kids got their snow gear on by themselves. The only thing I think I had to do was tie a scarf or help with mittens. And then they were off and I could enjoy watching them from the comfort of a warm dining room. It is times like these when I can definitely appreciate this phase of life that we are in.
Pink cheeks!

Saturday brought more snow fall and warmer temperatures which created the perfect packing snow! Even I went out to play. Graydon and I made this snowman.

Bella and I made this snow fort. 
When we were worn out from that, we did a little sledding and snowboarding. Well, Bella snowboarded. I fell down a lot. Bella actually took some video of me, just for fun. These few attempts were actually my most successful. And I am wearing one of Bella's spare pair of snowpants which is why they are short and the straps are hanging down.
She makes it look so easy! When I was going down the hill, it felt like I was going fast and falling hard. When I watch the replay, everything looks so much slower! I guess it goes to show. . . a thrill seeker - I am not.
It's been a bit wiggly for a couple of weeks, but on Sunday night, Graydon lost his first tooth! He was outside on the swing set with Bella and they came in with "a surprise"!

The tooth fairy brought him a dollar. He was expecting an iPod. :)


3 comments:
That's a great looking snowman!
Aww Graydon lost his first tooth?? These kids are growing up way too fast
Lol! I love that Graydon was expecting an Ipod!!
Post a Comment