
Two boys inside a giant bubble!

This huge toilet was a big hit.

I flushed him down! (There's a little slide that he's about to go on).

They found a secret passage way.

Fun morning at the museum!
The boys are now playing T-Ball! They had their first practice last Wednesday.

Curtis is up to bat.


Graydon's turn!


Looking forward to a good season!
We found this little guy in our basement. I've been calling it a lizard, but I'm not exactly sure what it is. They seem to be around here because I saw a different colored one along our deck the next day. They're a little creepy looking, but they seem kind of afraid of people; so they haven't bothered us at all (except by actually being in our house).

Friday and Saturday were beautiful. While I raked the yard, Curtis grabbed his pillow and blanket and found a perfect place to relax.

Now that the weather has warmed up, we're continuing our farm visits. Here is a little calf. It's a Hereford. They stand out because of their "red" hair.

The kids fed some hay to the cattle.

Those tongues sure move fast!

3 comments:
Curtis looks like he's grown so much since the last time we saw him! I suppose he is getting close to being 5...that doesn't seem real!!
I take it that you won't be eating a lot of red meat with all your farm visits? Or haven't the kids made that connection yet?
Ha ha! I think they are similar with the beef as I was with fish sticks all those years ago. I knew they were called fish sticks, but I didn't really think they were fish!
Post a Comment