
Andy's parents came down for an extended weekend over Labor Day. They were hooked up with some CROSS of Hope t-shirts.

While they were here, we went to Anderson Falls.

This little stream led to a little waterfall.


The kids had Monster Hat day at school. I didn't have time or brain power to come up with a super creative idea, so I made newspaper pirate hats, gave them some art supplies, and had them do the rest. This is what they came up with.



Curtis was just trying to put the lid on his hot chocolate.

Playing in the hay at a cattle auction.

Bella got this new sock monkey hat from a church friend. She puts it on every night while reading before bedtime.

The soccer season is officially over. Bella's team went undefeated until their very last game. Bummer end, but they still had a great season. This is the only photo I took from when they received their medals. And since I was the one giving out the medals with the boys' team, no photo there.

I have put out my fall decorations and fall-scented candles. I am super ready for the beginning of my favorite season!

No comments:
Post a Comment