
We needed to eat when we arrived, so we stopped at Starring Rolls for some breakfast/lunch items. This Butterfinger Cupcake came highly recommended and it was good advice.

This meal was another good memory. Hollywood Studios was much less crowded than Magic Kingdom and we found a table right away. Our meal was so relaxing and the new pace of this park was much welcomed.
Our first attraction of the day was the Frozen Sing-along. Such a happy memory.

We had a little bit of time until our next fast pass, so we went on the Great Movie Ride. That was cool, but I didn't take any pictures of it.
Then we moved on to Pixar Place.

And Sully showed up. Not sure how we missed him. ;)

Time for the Toy Story ride! So much fun. . . even the line! (Though it was a short one since we used a fast pass).


We were in a 3-D video game. Super cool.



I thought I did good with 67,000 points and 60% accuracy. But Andy was our top scorer with 149,000 points! (I think Graydon was the one with 45,000).

Army guy!

We wanted to see the Indiana Jones stunt show, but by the time we got there it was standing room only. We didn't think the kids would enjoy standing for the entire 30 minutes; and they didn't even know who Indiana Jones was. So we skipped it and got some snacks instead.

This funnel cake sundae was our best find in all of Disney World! Since we were on the dining plan, we had several snack credits to use. We didn't want to waste a snack credit on something like a bottle of water. We wanted the biggest bang for our buck and this funnel cake topped our list! It was an $8 snack!!! (Most were in the $3-$5 range). Definite score and it was soooooo good!

Then it was time for the Star Wars ride! (This wasn't it - just part of the outdoor display).



This is outside the Disney Jr. area where we saw the Disney Jr. show.


And Baymax showed up!

The boys met Jake from 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates'!


Stopped for another photo on our way to dinner.

Dinner at Hollywood & Vine. This wasn't a character meal, but we received vouchers for reserved seating to Fantasmic (the night show at Hollywood Studios). The buffet had so much good food. Curtis didn't really fill his plate, but he did make a face of his food!

Bella had a hard time narrowing down her dessert options.

These characters couldn't sign the kids' autograph books, but they were still fun to meet!



Honey, I Shrunk the Kids!





Streets of America.

Getting ready to see Fantasmic. Our seats were awesome!!!

This show was my ultimate top Disney World experience. I think that, had I gotten to see the fireworks the way that I wanted to, this still would have topped that. It was INCREDIBLE! There were Disney characters, water, fire, fireworks, etc. It was awesome!! This is just a teeny part of it. I don't want to show too much because I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it.


Just after Fantasmic. I was giddy.

Bella's new sweatshirt!

The boys got some light sabers!

And then it was time to call it a night. We loved Hollywood Studios!

No comments:
Post a Comment