
It was a little wiggly. But after eating an apple, it got a little more wiggly. Bella asked Graydon if he wanted to lose his tooth that night. He did.

She doesn't like to pull her own teeth, but Bella coached Graydon through the process and eventually gave the final yank that got the tooth out.
I work with first graders at the elementary school. One of my jobs is grading assignments and tests. This little boy's answer to this question just tickled me. First graders are so much fun!

The kids' basketball season ended. Both of them did great and we loved watching them play.


But now that it's over, I don't mind getting our Monday nights and Saturday mornings back. :)
We had a snow day last week. The kids' discovered the game LIFE and it has become a new favorite.

Curtis designed this tooth pillow and I created his vision as best I could. Bella and Graydon both have their own versions. When Curtis loses his teeth, he'll put the tooth in the monster/alien's pocket and then the tooth fairy will put the money in there. He has an adult tooth growing way behind a baby tooth. It's been this way for over a month, but he is not in any hurry to get that baby tooth out. Our deal was that when I finished his tooth pillow, he'd get to work on losing his tooth. We'll see if he holds up to his end of the bargain.

The kids' celebrated the 100th day of school on Jan. 19th. We are well over halfway to summer vacation now!

No comments:
Post a Comment