Curtis knows all of his Rainbow Words! All year, he has been working on about 60 sight words and he finally knows them all! Huge accomplishment for him and we're super proud.

Spring sports have begun. Graydon is playing baseball and Curtis is in t-ball again.


I forgot to get photos of Curtis at his practice.
Sometimes, when we're feeling silly, Graydon and I will squish each other's faces and just laugh at each other.

Andy and I like to get up before the kids to enjoy some coffee and reading by the fire. Without fail, one of the boys ends up waking up early to join us.

Curtis pumped his first tank of gas.

Hanging out in the church nursery.

He loves to pick me flowers. And I love that he loves to pick me flowers. And I love him too.

Drawing in their journals one evening.

It was the time of year for kindergarten plays. Curtis was the Gingerbread Man, just like Graydon was last year. This kids were all so cute!



Bella made Graydon a special outfit out of streamers.

She also made a countdown chain for the last day of school. We're now down to 20! Our last day is May 25!

We ventured out to Brown County State Park last weekend. For Christmas, our church bought us a free pass to enter any state park for 2016. This was our first time using the pass.


We hiked around a small lake.

It was so beautiful.


I can't wait to visit more state parks!

1 comment:
the kids are getting so big. I barely recognized Bella.
Post a Comment