Thursday, January 25, 2018

January days. . .

Bella had a little oral surgery a few days after we got back from Wisconsin. One of her eye teeth has not been coming down, so the doc sliced into her gum to reveal her tooth, attached a bracket to the tooth, and connected it to another tooth with a chain. I was in the room with Bella (she was awake for all of this). There was a fair amount of bleeding, so I couldn't look exactly at what they were doing (I have been known to faint when I see too much blood). So I just stared at her legs! She was such a champ. We treated her to her favorite soup (broccoli cheddar from Panera) that evening and for lunch the next day.
IMG_4516

A few more birthday cards trickled in with some birthday money! Funny story: two of his cards from two different people who live in completely different areas were both addressed to Curtis!
IMG_4517

Twinning!
IMG_1584

It wasn't until looking closer at these photos that I noticed that they were each wearing a black glove.
IMG_1585

And one sock!
IMG_1587

I love their relationship. They do bicker from time to time, but not actually that much. They are such great friends!
IMG_1589

Bella's confirmation class prepared and served the meal for our church's free Monday night meal that is open to anyone in the community.
IMG_1597

Bella became a Hope Jet Pilot for the third time! We're so proud of her!
IMG_4573

Confirmation retreat at church this past weekend.
IMG_1652

The boys played their last biddy ball games of the season on Saturday. (And I am rejoicing that we are getting our Saturday mornings back!)
IMG_4575

No comments: