
and they won!


Solving the Rubik's Cube blindfolded. He could actually see out the bottom of his mask - but he fooled me!

We went to a high school basketball game on a Friday night. Initially, Graydon was sitting with the boys from his basketball team. I'd glance in his direction every few minutes - just to keep an eye on him. On one of these glances, I noticed that he was no longer with his team. It took me a little bit of scanning before I discovered him over by the pep band. Graydon has taken a big interest in music lately. He is becoming more interested in watching the band play than he is watching the games!

I came into our room and found Bella and Mabel snuggling. By the time I got my phone out to take a photo, Mabel had moved. They both looked so cozy.

Curtis's artwork that he left on the dry erase board in my office.

Graydon's basketball season has come to an end. At the banquet, he was given the Mental Attitude award. That award is a huge honor and we're so proud of him!

Bella and I went to the high school boys' sectional game. At the end of the game, she and some friends were being silly while waiting for the players to finish up in the locker room.

"Just because" flowers are the best. And these are still blooming strong - even after a week-and-a-half!

All the boys in our family had plans, so Bella and I had a girls' night. We went to Texas Roadhouse.

I mistakenly wore my tight jeans and got uncomfortably full. But our food was delicious.

The following night, Bella and I were invited to attend the College Women's Big 10 basketball tournament semi-final games.

We watched the game from a suite and now I can never watch a game from a regular seat again. We watched Indiana University play Maryland and stayed for half of the Michigan-Ohio State game. It was such a fun experience. This photo was from before the games started and the field house was still filling up. I forgot to take any pics during the games. But I did manage to record some video of the pep bands for Graydon.

The suite had food available - chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese, roasted loaded potatoes, salad, and munchies. It was definitely a VIP experience!

We are now on Spring Break for TWO weeks! It feels a little weird to have some free time. I almost don't know what to do with myself!

No comments:
Post a Comment