Friday, November 24, 2023

November Days

Tis the season for basketball! Our high school had a "Black and White" night where all the teams from 2nd grade through 12th grade came out to scrimmage each other. The night was topped off with an alumni game. Here are some photos from Curtis's scrimmage. 



If you notice on the top left of this photo, Bella's basketball senior banner is up! 



Graydon played in the pep band that evening.

A friend sent this photo of Bella during a game we missed (because we were attending Curtis's game that was going on at the same time). Bella ended that night with ten points, 11 rebounds, and 7 assists and was named Max Preps Player of the Game! 

Curtis participated in an FFA Crops competition. He described it as learning about and judging "seeds and weeds." His team came in 2nd place, so now they're headed to state! 


Bella was chosen for the DAR Good Citizen Award for Hauser. She, along with the other award recipients from the Columbus high schools, was recognized at a DAR meeting last week. 


I wasn't expecting a picture of myself (I probably should have). I probably would have worn something different than a shacked if I had just been thinking. 

The four DAR Good Citizens from Bartholomew County!

Bella's teammate who usually does the jump ball was injured, so Bella gave it a try at this game. 

Papa and Gaga were in town and able to watch her play!

Mabel found a tennis ball and was running around the living room with it in her mouth. We try not to keep these around much because she destroys them. But this one is still in pretty good shape. 

We have a new niece! Zoe Lynnleigh Hassler was born on November 21st! The weighs 10 lbs. 2 oz. and is 21.5 inches long. We can't wait to meet her next month. It's so exciting to have a new family member to love. 

We had a simple Thanksgiving at home, just the five of us. I didn't get any photos of us or our food, but I did manage to get a photo of the table before all the candles were lit. 


No comments: