Curtis played in the junior high band.
These were the adult cocktails Jeff made. And Jodi had these fancy light-up cups for them to go in!
Here is the jazz band. They are small, but their sound was incredible.
Graydon also plays in the high school band.
I was hoping to get a nice photo of the boys, but I didn't quite get to them before they unbuttoned their shirts. Still a handsome crew.
Last weekend, the kids and I drove up to Wisconsin for the Benetti Family Christmas. We got to meet our brand new niece, Zoe! Here is Bella (the oldest grandchild) with Zoe (the youngest). Zoe was born on November 21st, just nine days before Bella turned 18. One grandchild entering her childhood and another was exiting it.
Jodi hosted all of us this year and she always adds so many extra special touches. This Santa banner had photos of all the grandchildren in birth order.
Everyone got to take home these simmer pot bags. I plan to simmer mine on Christmas Eve to make our house smell all Christmas-y.
Hot cocoa station!
Jeff made some fancy drinks for the kids.
I held Zoe a lot this weekend.
Gingerbread house decorating.
Present time!
Jodi and Aaron have a hot tub in their backyard. We didn't pack swimsuits, but they were able to borrow some and soak a bit.
We typically drive up to WI and celebrate our family Christmas after December 25th, but Bella has a basketball tournament Dec. 27-28 which messed up our typical travel plans. As a result, we scheduled our family Christmas earlier this year, which meant that Jeff was able to fly up and join us. He hasn't been up for Christmas since he moved to Texas in 2006. And I didn't come home for Christmas the year prior because Bella had just been born a few weeks before. So, I think the last Christmas the original 9 of us were all together was 2004! We were missing some spouses and kids, but it was so great to all be together with ALL my siblings and parents again on Christmas.






























1 comment:
how come i didn't realize that Curtis played in the band! Good for him.
Post a Comment