One of the best parts of my morning car duty is watching the sun rise in the morning. We're completely in the dark for most of January and February, but we've gotten back to the point of the year where we get to catch it and we've had some beautiful sunrises lately (when it's not cloudy and rainy - which has been often).
We celebrated Andy's 44th birthday on March 24th. I'm really off my game and, unfortunately, this was the only photo from the day. Bella made him this delicious ice cream cake.
Who doesn't have a gum ball machine in their living room and two claw machines in their kitchen? Andy's new hobby is vending machines. He has some soda machines and a snack machine in various places as well as a gum ball machine at a downtown Dairy Queen. It's a hobby/side hustle all in one that he's really enjoying. (And he sold this gum ball machine, so it's no longer in our living room).
The claw machines are now in the basement until he finds a location for them in the community. I might have rolled my eyes a little when he purchased these, but the kids definitely had some fun with them.
She took a selfie from the stage. I took this screenshot when I saw it posted on her Instagram story and drew in a blue arrow to show where I was sitting.
Easter and Eclipse posts are coming!










No comments:
Post a Comment