We were at one of Curtis's basketball games when we received a text from Graydon that he was taking Mabel for a walk. This isn't something Graydon would typically do without being asked by me or Andy. I loved seeing him take this initiative and I know Mabel loved it too.
After going out for breakfast on Father's Day, Graydon and Curtis played Andy and Bella in a doubles tennis match. Andy and Bella won that match.
I've never seen Mabel lay in this position before.
Andy is handing over the soda machine to Curtis now that he will be getting his license soon. This will be a perfect flexible job for Curtis throughout the rest of his time in high school.
Graydon got a new (to him) truck. He's been wanting a truck and he wants to learn how to work on vehicles and this seemed like a good one for that. I think he looks good driving a truck!
No comments:
Post a Comment