Tuesday, October 25, 2005

32 Weeks

Time is starting to drag a little. The first 10 weeks of pregnancy went very slow. I was hesitant to get too excited because I was afraid that something would happen. Once the summer came, time started to fly. Now, as we approach the home stretch, things are slowing down again. I suppose that is a good thing since we have a lot to do between now and Bud's birth. But, we are just so excited to meet this little person that it is hard to be patient.

Each week, I continue to get a little bigger. My belly button has fully popped out now. It looks like I have another nose sticking out of my belly. Sometimes, it makes me a little self-conscious that it sticks out so much; but it's kind of fun too.

I received a flu shot yesterday. Since I am pregnant during flu season, I am in a high risk category. I've never had a flu shot before. It hurt a little, but that little momentary pain was nothing in comparison to how awful I'd feel if I got the flu.

No comments: