| I'm finally current on my belly pictures. What you see is what I look like. There doesn't appear to be too much change in the past two weeks, but I'm definitely feeling bigger. I had a doctor appt. last week where I discovered that I gained 10 lbs. since the last visit! Yikes!!! I'm still in a healthy weight range and think most of the weight was baby related (and maybe just a little bit was from me caving in to my sweet tooth). As long as I don't have a weight jump like that every time I see the doctor, we should be alright. My regular OBGYN had a baby on Labor Day. So, I've been seeing different doctors in the practice. It is good for me to get to know all of the different doctors since I will get whoever is on call when I go in to labor. The doctor I had last listened to the baby's heart rate and predicted that we are having a boy. The rate was in the 130-140s. A normal heart rate is anywhere from 120-180s. Apparently, boys tend to have lower heart rates than girls. Of course, this doctor did say that we could also have a girl who was sleeping at the time the heart rate was measured. I guess we'll just all have to wait and see! |
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Weeks 30 and 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment