Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Busy! Busy! Busy!
In the past six days, we have been in four different cities in three different states. Last Thursday, we left Pennsylvania and headed to Indiana to attend a wedding and visit with people from the church that Andy interned at last summer. From there, we headed to Wisconsin to my parent's house for the night and are now enjoying a visit with Andy's family. Isabella is becoming a seasoned traveler! She also turned six months old today! At her doctor appt. last Wednesday, her weight was 15lbs. 8 oz. (45th percentile), her height was 27.25 in. (95th percentile), and her head circumference was 16.75 in (50th percentile). She also received another three shots. I think that we're all getting better at the whole shot thing. I can't upload any pictures this time because I still have to install the camera software onto the computer that I'll be using this summer. Hopefully, I will get to that sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment