Monday, May 08, 2006

My Hobby

This past fall, I discovered a new hobby - digital scrapbooking. I am now addicted. I used to enjoy traditional scrapbooking, but was very limited because everything cost a lot of money. Digital scrapbooking is much cheaper because you can make your own stuff or download lots of free stuff that other people have made. I have done many different pages now and I thought I'd share my most recent pages. In the digital scrapbooking world, it is proper etiquette to give credit to whoever made the materials that you used on your page. So, here goes. . .

Kit – Sunflower by Lauren Bavin
Alpha – Burlap & Buttons by Lauren Bavin
Font – Gigi & Gill Sans MT Cong
Stitching - mine

Kit - Little Fishies by Isabella Cyr
Font - I forgot to pay attention to the font on this one


Kit – Easter Freebie by Jamie Rousselle
Stitching – Shabby Princess Spring Breeze
Font – Showcard Gothic

Stamp, stitching, and paper (recolored) – Shabby Princess Splendid kit
Font – High Tower Text

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really into scrapbooking too, how do you do digital scrapbooking? Can you give me some help and websites? Thanks!
Kate Munson
katescaptivated@hotmai.com
ps: i got to your site from the Golackson's :)

Anonymous said...

Great pages, Karen! I like doing scrapbooking too. Glad to hear everything is going well with you and Andy. I just love going to your blog to see how Isabella is growing.

Love,
Dianna